WHAT IS THE PANBRIACONE
- What is Panbriacone? Panbriacone is a leavened product which, after cooking and cooling, is soaked in sweet wines.
- Is the Panbriacone naturally leavened? Yes. Bonci uses only a mother yeast that is 70 years old.
- Does Panbriacone contain raisins? Yes, it has two types of raisins inside:sweet and fleshy sultanas and raisins from Corinth which is small, dark and extremely fragrant.
- Is there a gluten-free Panbriacone? No. Unfortunately it is not possible to process a leavened product that has the same characteristics with gluten-free flours
- Does Panbriacone contain milk? No, but it contains dairy products such as butter.
- Is Panbriacone alcoholic? Yes, the syrup, which constitutes 30% of the entire product, has an alcohol content of 14 ° vol
- Is there an alcohol-free Panbriacone? No, Panbriacone is a product that is born with the characteristic wetting
HOW TO STORE THE PANBRIACONE
- Should I keep the Panbriacone in the fridge? No. The Panbriacone can be kept perfectly at room temperature.
- Should I put it in the fridge if I have some pieces left over? No. just close it in the bag so that the dough does not dry out.
- What is the expiry date of the Panbriacone? From 3 to 10 months of shel life - Can I ship the Panbriacone in the Summer or is there a risk of it wasting away? No problem, the Panbriacone can be sent even in the hottest months.
- Does Panbriacone contain preservatives? No, no type of artificial preservative. The alcohol inside the product allows the natural preservation of the dough.
HOW THE PANBRIACONE IS SERVED
- Is it true that the Panbriacone must be turned upside down before cutting it? It's not true. Turning the product upside down risks crushing the dough and not enjoying its softness at its best
- How do you cut the Panbriacone? the ideal would be to use a toothed blade bread knife and cut the product avoiding crushing the dough
- Can I serve Panbriacone in the summer? Sure. Bonci produces the famous leavened all year round. We suggest you combine the cut slice with a scoop of malaga ice cream. A goodness!
- What drinks can I pair with Panbriacone? The ideal would be to combine sweet wines such as muscat or passito
- What are the shipping times? Barring unforeseen events due to the courier, the product arrives in 2 working days
- How can I track the shipment? The link to track your shipment will be sent to you in the order confirmation
- Is it possible to insert a greeting card inside the package? Of course, you can do it by writing to email@example.com (shipping may be delayed)
- If I have a problem with shipping, who can I contact? just write to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Bonci's customer care at 055981225 from Monday to Friday from 9 to 13
RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
- Can I return the product? No. As it is food, it is not possible to make exchanges or returns for this category.
- The product was damaged in the shipment, can it be replaced? Yes, it is possible, just send an email with the photo of the damage to email@example.com
- I found the non-compliant product, can I return it? Yes, it is only possible by presenting the necessary documentation such as photos, production lot, date of purchase, description of the defect to the e- mail firstname.lastname@example.org